Fire Damage Safety Tips for Commerce City?
Emergency Fire Damage Tips for Commerce City
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
What To Do After A Fire
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery, and carpet traffic areas
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open
- Clean and protect chrome with a light coating of petroleum jelly or oil
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves
- Change the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) filter
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers
Call Us Today!
When you have a fire damage emergency and you need emergency restoration services, SERVPRO® of Commerce City is ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 720-532-0219. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage in Commerce City, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Commerce City is Independently Owned and Operated.