Fire Damage Safety Tips for Commerce City?
SERVPRO® of Commerce City responds to fire damage emergencies throughout the year in Commerce City. From the moment you contact us, we can typically be onsite within four hours of your call. When you experience fire damage, it is important to make sure it is safe to remain in the home. Stay in the home only if you know it is safe to do so and be aware of electrical danger and “slip and fall’ hazards. Only perform activities that are safe to perform.
Here are some fire damage safety tips from our website:
What To Do After A Fire
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery, and carpet traffic areas
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open
- Clean and protect chrome with a light coating of petroleum jelly or oil
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves
- Change the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) filter
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers
Call Us Today!
When you have fire damage in your home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Commerce City is ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 720-532-0219. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage in Commerce City, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.