Grilling Fire in Commerce City?
Grilling Safety Tips for Commerce City
SERVPRO® of Commerce City responds to fire damage emergencies throughout the year. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), 10,600 fires are started each year by outdoor grills. Here are some grilling safety tips from the NFPA to keep you and your loved ones safe while enjoying the summer barbeque season:
Propane and Charcoal Grills
- Propane and charcoal barbecue grills should only be used outdoors
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings, and out from under eaves and overhanging branches
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from the grill area
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill
- Never leave your grill unattended
· Check the gas tank hose for leaks before using it for the first time each year
· Apply a light soap and water solution to the hose
· A propane leak will release bubbles
When your home or commercial business needs fire damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Commerce City has a team of technicians ready to respond. Call us today at 720-532-0219. We’ll restore your fire damage in Commerce City, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.