Sewer Backup in Commerce City Restaurant?
When your sewer backs up, it is crucial to act quickly to minimize the exposure to grossly unsanitary water that can cause serious illness. SERVPRO® of Commerce City responds to commercial sewer backup emergencies 24-hours a day, and we typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call. Here are the three categories of contaminated water we restore:
Category 1: “Clean Water”
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated can degrade into category two or three
Category 2: “Gray Water”
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 3: “Black Water”
Sources for category three water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth. This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested. All contact should be avoided.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
When your Commerce City commercial business or home needs emergency sewage cleanup and restoration services, SERVPRO® of Commerce City is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 720-532-0219. We’ll restore your sewage problem, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.