Chemical Spill in Commerce City?
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can be damaging to your health. SERVPRO® of Commerce City’s technicians have the advanced training, specialized equipment, experience, and protective gear required to safely mitigate and restore dangerous biohazards and chemical spills.
Here are some tips from our website on what to do and NOT do while waiting for help to arrive:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your Commerce City home or business needs emergency cleanup services for a chemical spill or biohazard, SERVPRO® of Commerce City is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 720-532-0219. We’ll clean and restore your biohazards, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.