Indoor Plumbing System Leak in Commerce City?
Have you inspected your indoor plumbing systems lately? Routine inspection and maintenance of indoor plumbing can help prevent more costly and time-consuming repairs. SERVPRO® of Commerce City offers these helpful tips from the Insurance Information Institute:
- Inspect appliance hoses and faucets. Make it a practice every year to check hoses leading to water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, and refrigerator ice makers. Immediately replace any hoses with cracks or leaks, and replace them all every five to seven years.
- Inspect showers and tubs. Check the seal and caulking around showers and tubs to make sure they are watertight and reseal if necessary.
- When away on vacation, shut off the water supply to the washing machine and never leave the house while the washer or dishwasher is running.
- Know the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home. A damaged hose or a burst pipe can send water racing into your home. Being able to locate and shut off the main water supply quickly will save stress, money, and time.
- Install an emergency pressure release valve in your plumbing system. This will protect against the increased pressure caused by freezing pipes and can help prevent your pipes from bursting.
- Check plumbing and heating pipes. Look closely for cracks and leaks and have any necessary repairs made immediately.
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Commerce City restores water damage for homes and commercial businesses in Commerce City 24-hours a day. Call us today at 720-532-0219.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.