Storm-Damaged Roof in Commerce City?
The weather in Commerce City can be unpredictable. Sometimes severe storms occur with little advanced warning. After a storm, it is a good idea to inspect the exterior of the home for damage. Look for areas where water could seep in. SERVPRO® of Commerce City offers these maintenance tips from the Insurance Information Institute:
- Inspect your rooffor missing, damaged, and aging shingles and make necessary repairs
- Check your downspouts. Remove debris that may have accumulated in downspouts and rain gutters. Position downspouts so that they direct water away from the house.
- Caulk and seal windows to guard against water seepage
- Install gutter guardsto prevent gutter clogs and keep water flowing away from the house instead of accumulating on the roof
- Check sprinklers and irrigation systemsto be sure they are not creating water damage to the walls and foundations of the house. Turn off and drain outside faucets to protect against frozen pipes.
Call Us Today!
You never know when your home or business might have a storm damage emergency, but if you do, SERVPRO® of Commerce City has a team of technicians on-call 24-hours a day to assist you. We’ll restore the storm damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 720-532-0219.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.